SEE YOUR CAREER THROUGH A NEW LENS WITH RPO!
RPO is a global leader in precision optics, optical components, and optical assemblies. We specialize in a full spectrum of products & services including – Design and Engineering, Systems Integration, Lens Assembly, Visible and Infrared Components, Glass and Plastic Molded Aspheres, and Thin Film Coating. As one of the fastest growing companies in Rochester, RPO offers exciting career paths and work on market-leading programs. See below one of many career opportunities to join to RPO team!
Compensation & Benefits:
RPO offers highly competitive, total compensation packages linked directly to employee’s professional experience. RPO’s benefits include: Tuition Reimbursement Program, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 10 paid holidays, generous paid vacation and sick time and a 401(k) plan after a 60-day waiting period. Additionally, we work a 9/80 work week that provides for every other Friday as a non-work day.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of facilities maintenance duties to maintain the equipment; disassemble, move, and reassemble office and production equipment; maintain organization and cleanliness of the physical facility; and other duties as assigned.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- Lubricate, clean, and perform basic evaluations of the production equipment.
- Disassemble, move, and reassemble office and production equipment.
- Maintain supplies in restrooms, conference rooms, and other assigned areas.
- Wash and dust windows, walls, and blinds.
- Operate a variety of electrical cleaning equipment; maintain and order custodial equipment and supplies.
- Perform various tasks in moving or rearranging furniture, desks, cubicles and other equipment; set up rooms for meetings.
- May assist in training less experienced staff.
- Perform related duties as assigned