SEE YOUR CAREER THROUGH A NEW LENS WITH RPO!
RPO is a global leader in precision optics, optical components, and
optical assemblies. We specialize in a full spectrum of products &
services including - Design and Engineering, Systems Integration, Lens
Assembly, Visible and Infrared Components, Glass and Plastic Molded
Aspheres, and Thin Film Coating. As one of the fastest growing
companies in Rochester, RPO offers exciting career paths and work on
market-leading programs. See below one of many career opportunities to
join to RPO team!
An Assembler will be responsible for producing high precision
assemblies or components with strict adherence to the established
instructions. The job requires attention to fine detail and an ability
to maintain consistent process proven by frequent in process
inspection. In addition to processing parts, an assembler will be
performing testing in some cases. An assembler will also maintain all
required build records and participate in process improvements.
Core Job Duties:
*Use tools and equipment to produce high precision assemblies or
components and meet daily production targets
- May require the use of test equipment to measurements of completed
work and work in process
- Weight, properly label and transfer chemicals and adhesives for
use in assembly
* Communicate with lead, supervisor or area manager about any issues
or problems in production immediately
* Process parts or components on jobs in que 100% of your available time
- Ensure that all required data entry is occurring for each job and
that all required information is being accurately entered
* Adhere to check good pass good inspection criteria and in process
inspection for all jobs, this includes daily calibration and
expiration checks for all areas work is to be done.
* Strict adherence to trained process / work instruction and
ownership of communicating any inconsistencies, questions or issues
* Clean and maintain tooling, machinery and work area daily
- Follow all company safety precautions, policies and procedures.
Area Specific Job Duties: