Experience and Skills:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand: use hands to fingers, handle or feel: and reach
with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand,
walk, stoop, kneel, crouch: and talk and hear.
- The job may involve prolong periods of sitting/standing.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger
dexterity, including ability to grasp.
- The employee is required to use the computer.
- May involve the use of oils and solvents.
- Generally work in a clean environment and maintain the environment
- Safety Glasses are required
- May require area specific safety training
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or
shift from one station to another, during the production process.
Compensation & Benefits:
RPO offers highly competitive, total compensation packages linked
directly to employee’s professional experience. RPO’s benefits
include: Tuition Reimbursement Program, Health Insurance, Dental
Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 9 paid holidays,
generous paid vacation and sick time and a 401(k) plan after a 60-day
waiting period. Additionally, we work a 4/10 work week that provides
for every Friday as a non-work day.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of
essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned. The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required
of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time,
Rochester Precision Optics is committed to leveraging the
talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our
business and our people.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States, and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification form upon hire.